Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SpeakerBoxXx & NoseBleedZ

Hello world!! It's been a minute since the last blog update and I apologize. But I have been staying quite busy with upcoming projects scheduled to release this year. Writing, recording, performing, and planning events are just a few things to name. But you all should look forward to what is to come from me this year. Who's ready for the next mixtape, SpeakerBoxXx & NoseBleedZ??? Well it's almost done. I've been in the studio with Greyroom Produxtions day in and day out trying to perfect this project so I hope you all will love it. With that said, you can began to look for snippets from the upcoming mixtape, SpeakerBoxXx & NoseBleedZ coming soon... I am also working hard with my label E.C.S.T.A.C.Y. Music Group on a compilation mixtape with my fellow label-mates WildKard and J.Skeezy, as well as an ultimate duo mixtape with myself and J.Skeezy under the E.C.S.T.A.C.Y. Music Group name. I shall be releasing a new site, bigger and better, so that all of my fans can keep better track of me and my whereabouts. If you'd like to catch video footage of me in the studio with Greyroom, visit http://www.ustream.tv/lagafresh.



StayFresh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment